Monday, January 11, 2010

Moving

Attention!

As of today, January 11th, 2010, I am officially not writing at this blog anymore. Instead, I will be writing a blog called Reasonably Angry. The reasons for this change are threefold:

1) I was no longer comfortable or happy with the RPW name (and, more inconveniently, the URL) of this blog.

2) I didn’t want to break all the links I’d ever made by using Blogger’s domain-switching feature.

3) WordPress is easier for me to use.

I am leaving RPW up so that a) no one’s links or blogrolls (I have actually seen my blog in a few blogrolls!) are broken and b) so I don’t lose all my writing, which I’m still mostly happy with.

Please update your RSS feeds if you use them!

Thanks,
Llencelyn

2 comments:

pizzadiavola said...

Love the new name! If you want to have all your writing in one place, you can also import the posts and comments from RPW to your new WordPress site (WP's dashboard > Tools > Import)

Jamie Bougher said...

Ah, thanks for the tip, PD! I didn't even think of that, but that's a really good idea.